GeekTech is one of the fastest upcoming Technology related website. GeekTech was started by a group of techie students with an aim to keep general internet users aware of latest news from the world of technology, hacks, mobile, gadgets and lots more. We request all the GeekTech geeks to support us and help us grow. As our motto says this is
‘ONE STOP FOR ALL TECHNOLOGY GEEKS’
We in GeekTech are interested to have technical writers who are interested in being a part of GeekTech Family. We want writers who keep themselves updated in their respective field of interest in upcoming technology. There’s so much we want to cover, get out, and unpack, and our tiny team could use some of your brilliancy. Want to be read by thousands of people a month? Want to be a part of a growing team of writers, bloggers for our tech based site. We are looking for technical writers who are gadget freaks and tech lovers.
So you think you are one of them? Then what are you waiting for, contact our Team at [email protected]
We’re looking for writers who can cover (some portion of) the following:
- Concept Gadgets
- Security News
- Tech News
What we want from you:
We are looking for people who can commit to a handful of pieces a week and are passionate about their subject, and don’t get all touchy when their piece needs editing. We operate under the premise that behind every good writer is a great editor.We cannot pay, but we can help get your name out there, and to boot you’ll be writing for the coolest bunch of coolies around.
- Send in two sample posts written in the GeekTech style to the email address [email protected] .
- You can choose any topic from any of the above topic.
- Articles not allowed includes : Gadget/game reviews and hacking tutorials
- We won’t be using these on the site, we just want to get a sense of how well you can do this stuff.
- A few words about yourself.
- Your contact details like name, email id, website/blog(if any), address, photo,age,location.
- Once you have been approved by GeekTech team, you will have to provide an address proof ( needn’t worry about this for now).
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected]