Twitter has launched its new Gallery feature.User galleries on Twitter aggregate the images you’ve uploaded in your Tweets into an organized page where you can view all of your most recent images.
The images included in user galleries can come from Twitter, yFrog, TwitPic, Instagram and other image sharing services supported in Twitter’s details pane.
Technical Limitations of User Galleries:
- User galleries will display up to 100 most recent images in your Tweets, in chronological order.
- Video thumbnails will not be included. Tweets with video links will not be included in user galleries.
- Images in Tweets will not be displayed if the Tweet was sent before January 1, 2010.
Navigating User Galleries:
- User galleries can be found on an individual users’ Profile page.
- Clicking on View All will open the user gallery in your current window.
- There are two different options for viewing the galleries that can be changed in the upper right-hand corner of the gallery once it’s opened:
- The grid view will show you thumbnails of all images we’re able to display.
- The detail view will show you the most recent image, complete with the body of the Tweet displayed below it and thumbnails for other images above it.