Sony has announced the new Xperia VL Android smartphone that will be currently available only in Japan through Japanese network KDDI. The Xperia VL is a high end phone with 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 4.3 inch HD Reality Display with Sony’s Mobile Bravia Engine 2 and runs on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. The phone will be available by the end of the year in japan and will sell for $380.
The Sony Xperia VL features:
- 4.3″ HD Reality Display screen, powered by Mobile Bravia Engine 2
- 13 MP fast-capture camera with new shooting modes; Superior Auto feature, enabling low-light snapping and Picture Effect that lets you preview snaps using different effects
- High levels of dust and water resistance
- Sony’s signature tune-tech, including ClearAudio+ mode that lets you effortlessly enjoy audio quality
- Sony’s media applications (WALKMAN® application, Album application and Movies application)
- Ships running Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich