Samsung has officially announced their next generation Galaxy Tab tablet, the Samsung GalaxyTab 7.7 at IFA 2011, Berlin. It has come up with world’s first mobile tablet that will be sporting a Super AMOLED Plus display.
Main Features include:
- 1.4GHz dual-core processor
- 7.7″ 1280×800 Super AMOLED Plus display
- Android Honeycomb 3.2
- 3MP/2MP back/front cameras
- LTE & HSPA+ 21Mbps
- 1080p Full HD video playback
- choice of either 16GB, 32GB or 64GB of built in storage
- 3MP rear facing camera with LED flash and a 2MP front facing camera.
The tablet will be available in 3 sizes – 16GB/32GB/64GB and will sport a microSD card slot that will support to up 32GB. The pricing details have not been announced yet.