GUNNAR Optiks®, the world’s leading manufacturer of technology eyewear, today announced a licensed partnership with Activision Publishing, Inc. to release limited edition Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Gaming Eyewear. The exclusive Modern Warfare® 3 design brings new form, function and style to GUNNAR’s existing line of Advanced Gaming Eyewear. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is scheduled to release worldwide on November 8th.
They serve a purpose by reducing eye strain when staring at LCD screens so you can outlast your opponents looking at screens with their naked eyes. The MW3 Gaming Eyewear is also tinted amber to provide superior contrast, detail and resolution, glare reducing, focus improving, is lightweight and features the COD: MW3 logo on the frames.
Key features of GUNNAR Optiks Advance Gaming Eyewear:
• Amber Tint – Specially formulated lens tint conditions and shifts the color spectrum to provide superior contrast, detail and resolution
• Minimizes Eye Fatigue – Lens geometry and tint reduces visual stress and dry eyes
• Reduces Glare – Lens coatings and material reduces glare and improves visual focus
• Improves Focus – Amber lens tint and geometry help your eyes focus more naturally improving comfort and protecting against fatigue
• Sharpens Detail – i-AMP® lens technology enhances detail for sharper, clearer vision
• Fit – Lightweight frame, extended coverage, adjustable nose pads, and custom spring hinges
• 20/20 Ready – Out of the box solution for 20/20 or 20/20 corrected vision
• Rx Compatible – Custom Prescriptions are available through GUNNAR’s prescription program with Carl Zeiss Vision across approximately 15,000 eye care providers nationwide.