The much awaited designer smartphone, LG Prada 3.0, arrives in South Korea today, Europe and Asia in January. The PRADA phone by LG 3.0 is the third handset from the PRADA and LG collaboration following the highly successful PRADA phone by LG 1.0 and 2.0 phones.
The handset features a full glossy touchscreen on the front and PRADA’s signature Saffiano pattern on the back. Impressively thin at only 8.5mm, minimal hardkeys and a classic black finish complete the phone’s sleek look.
Major specification include:
- Operating System: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Memory: User 8GB maximum (varies depending on carrier requirements)
- Display Size: 4.3 inches
- Resolution: WVGA (800 x 480)
- Display Brightness: 800 nit
- – Camera: 8MP
- Processor: 1.0GHz Dual-Core / Dual Channel
- Battery: 1540mAh