Indian mobile manufacturer Karbonn has launched a new phablet (phone + tablet) names Karbonn A30. Karbonn A30 comes with a huge 5.9-inch display and is powered by a 1Ghz dual core processor which offers better gaming experience, faster browsing, and lesser power consumption. The phone is available at saholic for a price tag of Rs. 11,500.
It has an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 1.3MP front camera is provided for video calling. Other features include, 3G, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, USB tethering, Google apps, proximity & light sensors, 2500 mAh battery, and 32GB expandable memory.
Some of the major features include:
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 5.9-inch TFT LCD display (bigger than Samsung Galaxy Note II)
- 8MP rear, 1.3MP front camera. LED flash, video recording supported.
- Sensors : Gsensor, light and proximity,Gesture mode sensor
- 2500 mAh battery.