Welcome to India’s first tech blog that enables you to participate in 100% Google Adsense revenue sharing program and also you get extra paid for every article that you submit to Geektech. This unique concept encourages tech minds throughout the world to share their passion for technology and also earn money. We always encourage rising tech bloggers to contribute an original article related to tech and gadgets, and show case in front of wide audience.
Where will my Adsense ad be displayed in Geektech?
As you may have already observed we promote Google ads at many placed in Geektech. Your ads (if linked) will be displayed on the sidebar (left or right) of YOUR article.
Do I get paid for every article that I submit?
Yes, you get paid for every article that you submit. The money will be accumulated in your profile and when reached a minimum payout, the money will be either sent to your bank account directly using online money transfer or via paypal account. For Non-Indian authors, money transfer will be only via Paypal.
Tips which will help you to get your article published on Geektech:
- Complete your profile details by providing an image, social network links, etc using “My Profile” page in your dashboard.
- Head over to homepage and check out first few pages to understand what kind of articles are published here, and what kind of articles users engage with more.
- Write a content which is solely focused on quality and providing useful information for the readers.
- Article should be unbiased and should not be promotional in nature.
- We do not accept review articles for guest posts.
- Always mention the “Source” or give credits to the original content at the bottom of your article.
- Article should contain minimum of 500 words and should cover the topic in detail.
- Add appropriate image and videos wherever required as it attracts more visitors. “Featured image” is mandatory.
- Do not promote links for the sake of back links or anything of that sort. Unwanted links will be removed from the article.
- We do not accept links related to gambling, online gaming, porn/adult content, drugs or any such item.
- In case we found out that you have copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from Geektech. Also by submitting post to Geektech, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any kind of DMCA related issues.
How to submit your post to Geektech?
If you have read and understood all the above mentioned guidelines, you can submit the article directly from dashboard. You can simply head over to registration page, and create an account to submit your article. Unrelated posts or non-interesting submission will not be entertained. If you are article needs refinement, we will get in touch with you to let you know about changes. You can always discus topic before submitting by sending an email to [email protected]