HTC has done some massive price cut for two of its supreme smartphones – HTC One X and HTC One X+. HTC One X is now available for Rs. 25,990 against its launch price of Rs 35,000. Where as HTC One X+ is available for Rs 29,990 against its launch price of Rs 40,019. The same could be found in most of the popular online retain stores like Flipkart, Saholic, etc.
HTC One X features:
- 4.7-inch Super LCD2 touchscreen display
- 1.5 GHz Quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- 32 GB on-board memory
- 8 megapixel rear camera and 1.3MP secondary camera
- 1800 mAh Li-Po battery.
- 1GB RAM
- HTC Sense 4 UI
HTC One X+ features:
- 4.7 inch Super LCD 2 display with 720p resolution
- HTC Sense 4+ user interface
- 1.7 GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 AP37 processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- protected by Gorilla glass 2
- 8 megapixel camera with an f2.0 wide aperture lens in the rear while a 1.6 megapixel camera is in the front for video calling
- 2100 mAh battery
- 64 GB internal storage
HTC One X+ is said to be 27 per cent faster and has 37 percent better battery life than HTC One X. It also features Beats Audio technology for the best in class audio experience and also offers HDMI connectivity through USB port for big screen video experience.