AT&T is ready to launch its next super phone HTC Holiday. According to system specs which we know, the device has all the right characteristics of a top-seller phone.
- Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
- 1.2 GHz Dual-core Qualcomm MSM8660 CPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- 4.5-inch qHD touchpanel with a 540 x 960 resolution
- 8 megapixel rear camera (with flash)
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- AT&T’s 4G support
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0
- A foursome of capacitive touch buttons below the panel
- With HTC Sense 3.0
Looking at the Holidays specs, it seems like the Holiday will certainly be one of the hottest devices available this year.