Decemeber 9th, Sony PlayStation owners will be graced with some exclusive-first content for Destiny: The Dark Below game. The new Destiny The Dark Below DLC will feature a wealth of new maps, story missions as well as weapons, armor,and gear to equip your character with.
There will be 3 new competitive multiplayer maps: Pantheon, Skyshock, and The Cauldron. This will include exclusive exotic Weapon: The 4th Horseman and exclusive strike: The Undying Mind.
Sony’s Playstation blog says:
“First up, another exclusive Strike to face on Mars: The Undying Mind. You can step back into the coveted dangers of The Black Garden to face a timeless Vex machine-beast that has survived for ages. Prepare for firefights amidst vine-laden pillars and decaying paths in an effort to destroy the ancient evil.
And if you need more firepower to match your new foes, look no further than the PlayStation-exclusive exotic weapon coming to The Dark Below, The 4th Horseman shotgun. Four barrels, five shots, and a sizzlingly fast fire rate will eat away at the Vex legions in short order.
Now steel yourself; here’s just a taste of the other content coming with the expansion.
• New story missions that pit you against a Hive god.
• New weapons, armor, and gear to further customize your Guardian.
• The ability to increase your Light level to 32, and five additional bounty slots.
• Three new competitive multiplayer maps: Pantheon, Skyshock, and The Cauldron.
• New cooperative Strike: The Will of Crota. Purge a twisted horror from the Cosmodrome.
• An additional resident of the Tower: Eris, a resolute survivor of an ill-fated mission.
• And a new six-player Raid: Crota’s End. Face him in the deepest dark.
If you want to try The Dark Below before it launches on December 9th, come to PlayStation Experience in Las Vegas and go hands-on with the upcoming expansion before its secrets are revealed to the rest of the world.”