Creative ZEN X-Fi3 is a tiny portable media player featuring microSD card slot, video-out, and 2″ TFT screen with touch-buttons on just the measure of 65 x 45.5 x 12.5mm. The player features Wireless Connectivity with Bluetooth 2.1 and apt-X, X-Fi Quality Audio, X-Fi Crystalizer.
“With Creative, you will always get best value performance when it comes to portable media players. Earlier this year, we introduced the ZEN Style M300 that surprised everyone with how many features one could pack into a tiny device at such a low price point,” said Ting Lai Chu, Vice-President of the Advanced Multimedia Group at CreativeTechnology Ltd.
Technical Specifications of the Creative ZEN X-Fi3
* Display: 2″ TFT with 262K colors
* Capacity : 8GB, 16GB
* Wireless: Bluetooth 2.1 (supports apt-X, AVRCP & A2DP)
* Audio formats(2): FLAC, non-protected AAC (*.M4A) from iTunes Plus® , MP3, WMA (DRM9), WAV(IMA-ADPCM), Audible Format 4, Audible AAX
* X-Fi™ Audio Enhancement : Adjustable Crystalizer / Expand effects
* Video formats(3) : WMV9, MPEG4-SP, AVI (DivX4/5, XviD)
* Video / Audio out : PAL or NTSC / Stereo (via A/V cable sold)
* Photo formats: JPEG
* Built-in Microphone for Voice Recording
* Built-in FM Radio with 32 station presets
* Built-in Speakers for sharing music out loud
* Battery Playtime(4) :
o up to 20 hours of audio (mp3,128kbps)
o up to 5 hours of video (640×480, stereo(128kbps))
* Dimensions: 65 x 45.5 x 12.5mm (est.)
* Weight: 45g (est.)
The media player is to be announced on Oct 2011. Creative ZEN X-Fi3 8GB for $99.99 and Creative ZEN X-Fi3 16GB for $139.99.