The most anticipated Smartphone from Samsung, the galaxy S III will be launched in India on 31st may. According to a tweet by Stuff India, “It’s official – Galaxy S3 India launch on 31st May”.Rumour has it Samsung would price the Handset in India at MRP of Rs 38,000 and will be sold at Rs 34,000.However, the Official pricing of the device will be announced before the Launch.Samsung India has already started pre-booking of its smartphone – Galaxy S III GT-I9300 for a nominal amount of Rs 2,000. Samsung Galaxy S III comes with a 4.8-inch HD Super Amoled Plus touchscreen display and a powerful quad-core mobile processor. Samsung has already Received 9 million Pre-orders worldwide.
Highlighted Specifications :-
- Android 4.0 with TouchWiz
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Exynos 4212 processor
- 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280 x 720
- 8MP camera with AF, LED flash, BSI sensor and 1080p HD video recording
- 1.9MP front camera with a resolution of 720p for video chat
- 16/32/64GB Internal memory, expandable upto 64GB
- 1GB RAM
- NFC, Wi-Fi, DLNA, GLONASS, micro-USB 2.0, HDMI, Bluetooth 4.0
- 2100 mAh battery
[box_dark]At GEEKTECH we see that our viewers get all the latest tech news and updates. We post here the latest happenings and news on various categories like present technology, latest gadgets and devices released around the world.
We are truly thankful to our viewers for supporting us.[/box_dark]