Battlefield 3 Premium Details Officially Unveiled
DICE and Electronic Arts Inc. studio, have officially released details of its new Battlefield 3 Premium service. They are expanding the Battlefield 3 experience and enhancing the free Battlelog™ social network with the addition of a companion “Premium” membership.
The studio today unveiled Battlefield 3 Premium , an innovative new offering that includes five digital expansion packs including Battlefield 3:
1. Battlefield 3: Back To Karkand – Four of the most beloved Battlefield 2™ maps all fully re-imagined utilizing the power of the Frostbite™ 2 engine. Available now.
2. Battlefield 3: Close Quarters – Intense, infantry-only theatre of war. Available today.
3. Battlefield 3: Armored Kill – All-out vehicle warfare coming September 2012.
4. Battlefield 3: Aftermath – Coming December 2012.
5. Battlefield 3: End Game – Coming March 2013.
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Release Schedule:
|PlayStation 3||Xbox 360 and PC|
|Battlefield 3 Premium members||June 4||June 12|
|Battlefield 3 players||June 19||June 26|
These themed digital expansion packs introduce a massive amount of content including 20 new maps and weapons, four game modes, new soldier and weapon camos and much more. By upgrading to Battlefield 3 Premium gamers receive all five digital expansion packs for £39.99, a £10 saving over purchasing each expansion pack separately, and will also receive exclusive in-game items, deeper personalization options, and advanced features making for the ultimate Battlefield 3 experience.