Samsung announces Galaxy Ace Plus
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd today announced the introduction of the Samsung GALAXY Ace Plus. As an enhanced version of the widely popular GALAXY Ace, the GALAXY Ace Plus is the smartphone for trendy and sociable young professionals.
It is powered by a 1GHz processor, runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread and has 3GB of user memory and 512 MB of RAM. Other major feature includes:
- 3.65-inch HVGA TFT Touchscreen with a 320 x 480 pixel resolution
- 3G, EDGE/GPRS, Wi-Fi b/g/n
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, USB 2.0
- 5 Megapixel camera with LED flash, WVGA video recording @ 30fps
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Memory expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- 3.5 mm handsfree socket
- 1300 mAh battery
The GALAXY Ace Plus will be available in Russia starting from January 2012, and will be gradually rolled out to Europe, CIS, Latin America, Southeast and Southwest Asia, the Middle East, Africa and China. Price details are not available for now. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Samsung Electronics