iPhone 4s Burst into Smoke caught on Tape (Video)
An Apple iPhone 4S belonging to a 17 year old Henri Helminen reportedly burst into a ball of smoke in his pocket almost injuring him. The smoking of the 4S melted the screen and the entire incident was caught on a CCTV camera.
Although this could have been an deliberate attempt, or could have been the fault of the Lithium battery which would explode or behave like in the video below. This is not the first iPhone 4S to go nuts, an Australian man iPhone 4S also blew up recently for suspicions of poorly handled third-party repair.
We are truly thankful to our viewers for supporting us.