After the release of iOS 7.0.2, hackers have found yet another new bug which lets user bypass the lockscreen. The bug allows users to access the phone app and bypass the lockscreen without entering the passcode.
With this loop hole,user can send information via email or text/iMessage on the victims phone. Jailbreaknation team has provided step-by-step procedure to execute this bug and here it is:
1. Make a phone call with Siri
2. Click Facetime
3. When Facetime pops up put your device to sleep
4. Turn on your phone and swipe
5. Answer and end the Facetime call at the other end
6. Click the + cancel the menu and then end the call. After a while you will be in the phone app.